Alternative product to change the TiO2
We are successfully distributing in Hungary for paint, plaster, paper and plastic industry the Inbond TI8 products for the replacement of TiO2.We are successfully distributing in Hungary for paint, plaster, paper and plastic industry the Inbond TI8 products for the replacement of TiO2.
Inbond Tl8C, Tl8P, Tl8SP-are specific products with high whiteness (> 90). It is talc and TiO2-based composite, or otherwise definited TiO2 in talcum matrix.
Are produced with unique technology in Austria, at euroMinerals company. The raw material comes from EuroMinerals’ own Austrian and Slovak talc mines.
Experience has shown that the amount of TiO2 in the recipe can be replaced by inbond Tl8 products well:
Quantities used (approximate values)
- High gloss systems (PVC <20) 5% – 10%*
- Silk-/Semi gloss systems (PVC </=50) 5% – 15%*
- Matt systems (PVC >60) 10% – 30%*
- Primers/plasters (paste-like/powdery) 30% – 100%*
dyed cementitious putties
* Refers to the quantity of TiO2 that may be replaced by inbond TI 8C in percentage terms in the formulation
oilabsorbtion (ISO 787/5)
TiO2 chloride (d50~1.0 µm): 18-22 g/100 g
TiO2 chloride (d50~1.0 µm): 17.0 m²/g