for waterborne and solvent based systems
The matting agents of the PS-Matt series have been specifically developed by Pigmentsolution with the aim to provide an optimal interaction with the viscoelastic film in the formation phase. By this operation, PS-Matt products are able to generate an excellent matting effect.
PS-Matt 60, 601, 112 are the favorites in the group.
- high shear stability, grinding constancy
- no formation of hard sediment during storage
- no influence on the curing
- no impairment of the inter-layer adhesion
- abrasion-resistant films of high surface quality
- no fogging
- minimal effect on the mechanical film properties , such as hardness or flexibility
- minimal effect on the weathering resistance
PS-Matt is completely amorphous.
We known from long time experience that the use of PS-Matt does not cause any health damage. Synthetic amorphous silica has an acute toxicity of LD50 greater than 5000 mg / kg. PS-Matt does not irritate the skin and eyes.
PS-Matt additives are manufactured with continuous quality control. Quality assurance does not only control chemical-physical properties but also efficacy and other specific properties.
PS-Matt additives are excellent from quality and very effective products.